Oftentimes referred to as “space blankets,” these innovative, space-age products (originally designed by NASA) are great for anyone who’s putting together a survival kit, a 72-hour emergency kit, or just a regular old car bag. Made from a lightweight reflective material, they help you retain as much as 90% of your body heat, keeping you warm in a variety of conditions. Free plus ship offer, the Emergency Survival Blanket is something every survivalist needs in their go-bag.
- It will help cook your food: Preppers worldwide use these blankets to reflect the sun’s rays into DIY solar ovens to cook food.
- It will help you get rescued: Since space blankets are made from a super shiny material you can use them to signal rescuers if you’re ever stranded outside.
- It will keep you from dying of thirst: When stretched out your space blanket can be used to collect dew and water so you’ll stay hydrated in a crisis.
- It will protect survival food: If you have a survival garden you can use these blankets to protect them from frosts and high heat. Simply place on top of your plants and you’re good to go.
- It will help cool or heat your home: Space blankets placed on windows can keep your house warm in the winter by reflecting heat back to you and cool in the summer by keeping the sun’s rays out!
- It will keep you well fed: In an emergency cut strips of the blanket and make a net to catch fish. Even better, string a little bit near a fish hook and it’ll create an attractive lure.
- Plus much, much more.